Monday, May 30, 2011

Mmmm, a little rest and relaxation!

Day 4

We had a day off today.  Thank goodness! We went to church this morning.  It was stake conference, and it was awesome!  The building is pretty too!  I got to take a nap afterward! It was wonderful, and I think it was about 5 hours... haha. Yay for naps!  To add to the relaxation I went to the Kensington Park.  It's beautiful. I walked around, sketched, and did a little watercoloring.  I'm definitely rusty in my painting skills, but it was fun.  Tomorrow will begin early, so I'm grateful for the extra sleep.  Now for some pics!


This is a cool structure in Kensington Park.


This is the little building I sketched.


Some swans on the river that runs through the park.


I thought you would want to see where we're staying!  Neat huh?


And this is where I sleep.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment