Friday, May 27, 2011

Hampton Court

Today was fantastic!  We continued our walking tour around London and then proceeded to Hampton Court, one of King Henry IIIV's palaces. It was amazing!  I've never seen a building so old, and still so structurally sound.  I can't imagine building something like that without the modern day tools that we have. Each room was amazing! I loved the window treatments, the paintings in each room, and the attention to detail.  The gardens were amazing too.  It was lovely!
Things are going well.  I adjusted easily to the time change, and I have slept like a rock so far.. That's the best part of being exhausted! :) London is great!  I love the challenge of figuring out the tube system and getting around.  I'm so glad to be here! I love it!  So... Here are some pictures from the day! Enjoy!


These are olives in Covent Garden... Delicious looking huh?!?


The telephone booth!


Instead of exit, they say "Way Out" in London.


The cobblestone here is incredible.


At Hampton Court.


The attention to detail is fantastic!  I love this one!


Oh yeah baby! All mine! :)


I love this quote!  This is at the pizza restaurant we ate at for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment