Friday, May 27, 2011

Exhaustion!!

I made it!  London is fantastic.  I'm so tired right now, so you're going to get the short version.  The flights went well.  I've been finishing up the Harry Potter series, which kind of made me all the more excited for London! I was surprised that the airplane food was pretty decent.  We got into London a bit after 9am.  We ended up at the airport for like 7 hours... It's been a long day. We took the tube to our flats, settled a bit, and walked to get groceries... in pouring rain!  It was quite the experience shopping because everything is in pounds, so it's hard to decide how much you're really spending.  Later, we took a quite tour around London, including Westminster Abby and Big Ben, the gate to Buckingham Palace, The National Gallery, and lots of other things... I don't even know the first of it!  Time to figure out London!  :)  Anyway, the architecture is fantastic, the rain is crazy, my flat is awesome, my roommates are super cute, I'm totally exhausted, and ready for more!  Now for some fantastic pics:

This is the Ferris Wheel across the way from Westminster Abby.

Me, in front of Westminster Abby.  Look at the cool taxi cab!

Outside the National Gallery!  Get it, one foot, two feet. hahaha!

A huge ship in a bottle outside the National Gallery.  Way cool!

I think this was by Westminster Abby too.  I love the design!  I feel like being here has opened my eyes already!  Lots of ideas and design elements to consider! :)

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment